United Way’s logo is one of its most valuable assets and a form of intellectual property. Below is United Way Elgin Middlesex’s logo in various formats. United Way’s logo may be used by those who are raising funds or partnering with the charity.
Use of logo guidelines
- No part of the United Way logo may be altered in any way
- No wording or graphic may be added to the United Way logo
- The United Way logo must be used/printed in red, black and grey (3-colour) or black (In special cases, the logo may be used in all red or all white. Please contact United Way to discuss)
- The partnership and/or amount/percentage of donation to United Way must be clear on the material on which the logo appears
- A third party using United Way’s logo must make it clear the event /initiative is for or with United Way, but not hosted by United Way
- Download our brand guidelines
If you have any questions about United Way’s icons and proper usage, please contact:
Graphic Designer & Communications Coordinator, Sarah Walker at 519-438-1723 ext. 253.
To save the jpg or png images below, simply click on one to enlarge it and right click to save to your computer. Working files are also available in eps format.