If approved funding:
- The applicant will be informed via email, with required parameters for the funding and reporting requirements.
- Funds will be dispersed upon receipt of the electronically signed funding agreement, and based on the payment schedule as set out in the funding agreement.
- Funds may be disbursed via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). In this case, the applicant will be required to provide the necessary banking information for completion of the transfer.
- The organization will be required to complete the work by the date stated in the funding agreement, if determined.
- Reporting will be provided to United Way Elgin Middlesex by the date stated in the funding agreement. Funded agencies may be required to provide impact stories to United Way Elgin Middlesex.
If denied funding:
All applicants will be notified via email of the outcome of their grant applications. If funding is denied, no further action is required by the applicant. No funding appeals will be accepted for this grant program.
For any questions on the application process, please contact Jennie Malone, Community Impact Specialist.