There are 10 awards under 3 categories that you can nominate members for:
The Labour Appreciation Award
These are awarded to 8 Local Union members, who in 2021, took action and inspired Hope and Solidarity
- The recipient is a true stand-out member of their local, who inspires those around them.
- Offered Hope, optimism, and kindness to others during these trying times.
- Embodies the union principle of solidarity and community building.
Change Maker Award
This is awarded to a group, committee, or club that makes a substantial change in our community.
Partnering with a Purpose
This is awarded to a group of dedicated people, that work together collectively to create a community where everyone matters.
- Nominees must be a member in good standing in a Union or Association
- Be sure to include those individuals who are our grassroots heroes
- The Labour United Committee will select 8 Labour Appreciation Award Honorees, 1 Change Maker, and 1 Partnering with a Purpose Award which will be awarded, at our Virtual Labour Appreciation in January
- Please provide as much detail as possible on the nomination form to help the committee select the winners
The deadline for submission of nominations is OCT. 15, 2021